Vision & Mission
Immaculate Heart of Mary School embodies excellence in Catholic education empowering students to lead, learn, collaborate, innovate and act with integrity.
Inspired by the Immaculate Heart of Mary, our Catholic educational community aspires to nurture students who think critically as they lead and serve their diverse local and global communities.
The Immaculate Heart of Mary School community believes . . .
- Our Catholic faith community models and lives the teachings of Jesus.
- Each student is a child of God, with multiple gifts and talents, who deserves nurturing of the mind, body, spirit and soul.
- Our commitment to excellence in education promotes life-long learning by addressing the needs and gifts of each and every child.
- Every child can learn when provided a variety of instructional approaches and assessments to accommodate differences in learning styles.
- In order for students to achieve and be successful, there must be a spirit of mutual respect and trust among administrators, teachers, parents and students, fostering a safe learning environment.
- Teachers, administrators, parents, students and the community share the responsibility for advancing our school's mission.