How to Apply
We are currently accepting applications for grades Pk3-5 for the 2021-2022 school year. Space is limited and we encourage all to apply early.
Please complete the Admissions Application for the 2021-22 school year online and submit the following forms through our online enrollment system, School Admin:
- Completed application online (click button above to access).
- $40 non-refundable application fee; paid online at the time of application submission (per child).
- A copy of applicant’s Birth Certificate - upload to the application portal
- A copy of child's Baptismal Certificate (if applicable) to receive the Catholic tuition rate - upload to the application portal. Students applying to the Immaculate Heart of Mary School who were baptized Catholic before February 1, 2021 will be given the Catholic rate once their Baptismal certificates are received by the school. Families who are considering having their children baptized should contact the parish office and may be given the Catholic family discount the following school year.
- Your child's most recent report card as well as the prior year final report card from June 2020 - upload to the application portal.
- Standardized test scores for grades 1-8* (*May not be available for applicants in grades 1-2)
Please note that your application will not be processed until all required documents are uploaded into School Admin portal. Please review your Admissions checklist in the School Admin portal to make sure all items are submitted.
If you have questions or for additional information please call the IHM office at 410-668-8466 or email our admissions team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Age Limitations for Preschool & Kindergarten
2021-2022 School Year
PreK 3 - Students must be 3 before September 1, 2021
PreK 4 - Students must be 4 before September 1, 2021
Kindergarten - Students must be 5 before September 1, 2021