New Family Resource
Welcome to our school! We are so exciting that your family will become an active part of our IHM community in a couple weeks. Our first day of school will be on Monday, August 30th*.
Please visit our Resource Center for Updated information about the 2021-2022 school year. All updates will be posted in that resource center starting July 1, 2021. You will be able to view school supplies, summer work and more information that will prepare your child for the new school year.
- Our extended day program (Beyond the Bell) is currently accepting applications. Information and registration can be found here. Please register by June 30, 2021 to ensure your child's spot.
- Flynn & O'Hara is our uniform supplier. PreK - 8th are required to wear a school uniform. Please visit their website and select our school to see what your child is required to wear or visit here. everyday. https://flynnohara.com/. I have also attached a presentation here for you to view the fall/winter/spring uniform guidelines. We do have a used uniform sale in August before school starts, this will be announced in early August.
- Health Forms are due June 1, 2021. Please complete all of the forms in the packets you picked up from school and the forms that are shown online in your parent portal. The nurse needs all forms complete and returned by June 1, 2021. If you need an extension because of a summer wellness visit, please email Miss Susan (firstname.lastname@example.org) and let her know. Health forms can also be found here on our website.
- Please make sure that all enrollment checklist items are complete by August 1, 2021. Parents are able to access their students information in our School Admin system or Parent Portal. Please just follow this link to update forms or access your account at any time. If you need help, please email Julie Bacso at email@example.com. Items that need to completed by 8/1/2021 are as follows:
- Physical and Immunization Form
- Emergency Contact Form
- Alerts Form
- Technology Acceptable Use/Media Release
- School Health Emergency Form
- Over the Counter Medication Form
- Student Accident Information
- Additional forms may be added in regards to COVID, we will update as needed
Baltimore County Department of Health has shared the following link to sign up anyone 12 years old and up for the Covid Vaccine. This is the easiest way to sign up to access the Pfizer vaccine. This link can be shared with others. If you have any questions, contact Miss Susan at firstname.lastname@example.org. At this time, the vaccine is NOT required for school attendance in the Archdiocese. To schedule an appointment, click here: https://www.marylandvax.org
Registration for the 2021 IHM Fall Outdoor Soccer Season is Officially Open!
To register please log into Stone Alley. You can access this through the Loch Raven Rec Website, the link is http://www.glrrc.com/. Girls and Boys soccer programs are listed.
Also if anyone is interested in coaching please reach out to Christine Hogarth at 410-913-7080 or John Monaghan at 443-992-3388.
IHM Girls Soccer
The Archdiocese of Baltimore Soccer Program is planning for a 2021 Fall Soccer Season. Registration is now open for the 2021 Immaculate Heart of Mary / GLRRC Fall Girls Soccer Program for the following age groups: Kickers (ages 4 & 5), Under-8 Clinic, Under-10, Under-12 and Under-14. For further information and online registration please visit the GLRRC website: http://www.glrrc.com/programs/soccer/girlsoutdoor. If anyone is interested in becoming a parent volunteer coach please contact our coordinators listed in the program.
“Immaculate Heart of Mary / GLRRC Girls Soccer is dedicated to the goals of the Archdiocese of Baltimore Soccer Program "to promote the physical, spiritual, mental, and emotional well-being of our youth participants". We focus on training and player development in a positive learning environment. We measure our success by our players' desire to compete through their enjoyment of the game and their continuous improvement as athletes and team players.”
Calendar Dates for 2021/22 School Year
For the 2021-22 school year, below are approved IHM school calendar dates for your planning purposes. More specific details related to additional events or activities at IHM will be released in the coming months.
August 30: First day of school*; 12:15 pm dismissal
August 31: Full day of school*; Beyond the Bell begins*
September 6: No school - Labor Day
September 24: Early dismissal at 12:15 pm
October 8: No school for students; Professional Day for teachers
October 29: Early dismissal at 12:15 pm; 1:00- 3:00 pm Parent/Teacher Conferences
November 1: No school for students; Parent/Teacher Conferences 8 am - 3 pm
November 23: Last day of trimester 1
November 24-26: School closed for Thanksgiving break
December 21: Early dismissal at 12:15 pm
December 22 - January 3: School closed for Christmas break
January 4: School resumes
January 17: No school - Martin Luther King Jr Day
Week of January 30: Catholic Schools Week
February 4: Early dismissal at 12:15 pm
February 21: No school - Presidents Day
March 4: Last day of trimester 2
March 18: No school for students; Professional Day for teachers
April 14: Early dismissal at 12:15 pm
April 15 - 22: School closed for Easter Break
May 20: Field Day 2022; Early dismissal at 12:15 pm
May 27: School closed
May 30: No school - Memorial Day
June 1: Class of 2022 Graduation & Mass
June 9: Last day of school for students
August 27: Meet & Greet for all students and families in prek through grade 8 from 8 am until 10 am. Anytime during the two hour window, students and families can bring their school supplies to IHM, find their classroom and greet their homeroom teacher.
August 28/29: Blessing of the Backpacks. In thanksgiving for the upcoming school year, all IHM students and families are invited to attend any mass at IHM Church on Saturday, August 28 (4pm) or Sunday, August 29 (8am, 10am, noon) in their IHM uniform and bring their backpacks. There will be a Blessing of the Backpacks and of the students and their families during the mass.
*August 30: First Day of School for students in grade 1-8 with an early dismissal at 12:15 pm. Students will bring their lunch to school and all students will wear their regular IHM Fall uniform. There will be no special area classes today. Students and families in prek and kindergarten will meet for Cubby Conferences - a link to sign up for a time slot will be coming soon!
*August 31: Full day of school for students in grades 1-8. Beyond the Bell begins for students in grades 1-8. Students and families in prek and kindergarten will meet for Cubby Conferences - a link to sign up for a time slot will be coming soon!
September 1: Full day of school for students in grades 1-8. First day of school for students in prek and kindergarten with an early dismissal at 12:15 pm.
September 2: Full day of school for students in prek through grade 8.
September 3: Weekly Mass begins for students in grades 1-8 at IHM Church with a special recognition for grade 8 students following Mass.
September 6: No school for students and teachers due to Labor Day
Contact Julie Bacso at email@example.com