New Family Resource
Welcome to our school! We are so exciting that your family will become an active part of our IHM community in a couple weeks. Our first day of school will be on Monday, August 30th. Please check this resource page regularly to see updates as we approach the first day in August.
- Our extended day program (Beyond the Bell) is currently accepting applications. Information and registration can be found here. Please register by May 15, 2021 to ensure your child's spot.
- Flynn & O'Hara is our uniform supplier. PreK - 8th are required to wear a school uniform. Please visit their website and select our school to see what your child is required to wear everyday. https://flynnohara.com/. We do have a used uniform sale in August before school starts, this will be announced in early August.
- Health Forms are due June 1, 2021. Please complete all of the forms in the packets you picked up from school and the forms that are shown online in your parent portal. The nurse needs all forms complete and returned by June 1, 2021. If you need an extension because of a summer wellness visit, please email Miss Susan (firstname.lastname@example.org) and let her know. Health forms can also be found here on our website.
- Please make sure that all enrollment checklist items are complete by August 1, 2021. Parents are able to access their students information in our School Admin system or Parent Portal. Please just follow this link to update forms or access your account at any time. If you need help, please email Julie Bacso at email@example.com. Items that need to completed by 8/1/2021 are as follows:
- Physical and Immunization Form
- Emergency Contact Form
- Alerts Form
- Technology Acceptable Use/Media Release
- School Health Emergency Form
- Over the Counter Medication Form
- Student Accident Information
- Additional forms may be added in regards to COVID, we will update as needed
Hours of Operation
For information regarding school hours, summer office hours, and extended care hours, see Hours of Operation.
Contact Julie Bacso at firstname.lastname@example.org