Parents interested in volunteering, chaperoning, etc., must be in compliance with the Archdiocese of Baltimore policy on children protective services. This is accomplished through the VIRTUS Training program. It is all online and takes about 1-1/2 hours.
- Go to VIRTUS
- Click on First Time Registrant
- Click on Begin Registration Process
- Select your organization - on the drop down, click on Baltimore Archdiocese
- Proceed as directed
- The training session is Protecting God's Children Online Maltreatment Awareness Session 3.2 Baltimore
- Make sure you use "Substantial Contact with Children"
- Do not complete the driving portion
- After completing the training, print 3 of the Reference Forms
You will then give the Reference Form to the 3 people you indicated. Have your references return their forms to IHM.
Virtus Training is not complete and you are not compliant until all 3 Reference Forms are returned.
Questions, please contact Debbie Sperato.