Arts & Music
Art and music are an integral component of the IHM educational experience. We encourage our students to express themselves artistically across the curriculum and within their specials. IHM students are afforded opportunities to participate in extracurricular arts programs but also engage in activities through our curriculum:
- Kindergarten through Grade 3 perform in our annual Christmas pageant.
- Middle school students perform Lenten Mime Stations.
- Our chorus and audition choir sing at masses, concerts and other events.
- Band students in Grades 4 through 8 perform 2 school concerts and Music in the Parks Competition.
- Middle School Students are invited to audition for and perform in our annual Fall Production and Spring Musical.
- All students participate in our spring art and music show.