Arts & Music
Art and music are an integral component of the IHM educational experience. We encourage our students to express themselves artistically across the curriculum and within their specials. IHM students are afforded opportunities to participate in extracurricular arts programs but also engage in activities through our curriculum:
- Kindergarten through Grade 3 perform in our annual Christmas pageant.
- Middle school students perform Lenten Mime Stations.
- Our chorus and audition choir sing at masses, concerts and other events.
- Band students in Grades 4 through 8 perform 2 school concerts and Music in the Parks Competition.
- Middle School Students are invited to audition for and perform in our annual Fall Production and Spring Musical.
- All students participate in our spring art and music show.
Band Program at IHM
Instrumental music is taught once a week to those students who wish to participate in the IHM music program. Any student in grades 4-8 can join the band. Fees are paid directly to the school for the program. Schedules are given to the students at the beginning of each semester. To learn more about the band program please visit our band page to learn more about the program.
Ready to Explore Immaculate Heart of Mary?
Located in Towson, Maryland Immaculate Heart of Mary is a private Catholic School for students in grades PreK-3 through 8th grade. If you are interested in learning more about the admissions process for the upcoming school year we encourage you to schedule your private tour today!