Information for 8th Grade Families
Eighth grade is always an exciting year for our students and families! Mrs. Kozlowski will be your liaison in this process and she can be reached by email at email@example.com.
To access the information covered on the High School Admissions Process Zoom Call, please click here.
Preparing for High School
This fall, the Archdiocese of Baltimore Catholic Schools are offering both virtual and in-person fairs for middle school families who want to learn more about our Catholic high schools. The Virtual Fairs will take place on September 29, October 11, and November 2 from 5:00pm to 7:00pm.
Please visit https://www.archbalt.org/schools/our-schools/high-school-admissions/virtual-admissions/ to register for the event, and to receive access details.
In-Person Fairs this Fall
Events this fall will take place from 6:00pm to 8:05pm according to the following schedule:
1. Monday, September 20: St. Mark in Catonsville
2. Tuesday, September 21: Resurrection – St. Paul in Ellicott City
3. Wednesday, September 22: Immaculate Conception in Towson
4. Thursday, September 23: St. Joseph Fullerton in Perry Hall
5. Monday, September 27: Cardinal Shehan in Baltimore
6. Tuesday, September 28: Monsignor Slade in Glen Burnie
7. Thursday, September 30: St. Margaret in Bel Air
The Open Fair takes from 6:00pm to 6:30pm, followed by three Breakout Sessions. Registration is not required, but masking is required of all participants. These fairs are open to students and families from any school who wish to attend.